Wednesday, February 02, 2005

What's in a name, anyway?

My newborn daughter was a little yellow, so they're keeping her in the hospital until tomorrow, circumventing our plans to bring her home one day early. Since I am alone with my older daughter (how weird to call her that!) I can't get to shul in the morning for lack of babysitting, and thus I can't name the baby, and it will have to wait until Shabbos.

So, the baby was born on Tuesday, and no one knows what her name is until Saturday. Yeah, that doesn't drive the grandparents nuts at all. Nah....

1 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I tried leaving you a comment yesterday to congratulate you on your newborn baby, but blogger was acting weird, not letting me comment on several sites. I had important comments to leave!

So anyway, congratulations, mazel tov, and I hereby give you a cyber hug 'round your neck (which I would never do in person, of course, because I wouldn't even dare shake your hand, you know) and a great big noogie on your head!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home