Thursday, January 13, 2005

Impeach the Emperor. Now.

We all knew unofficially. It's now official. The Emperor lied when he said that Iraq had WMD. So, tens of thousands of Iraqis were killed, numerous US military personnel were killed or maimed, and now there are countless Arabs who used to hate us, but now are willing to put forth the effort to act on that hatred.

But they hate us for our freedom.

Yeah. If you believe that, I have some beachfront property in Colorado for you.

"Boy. I sure do hate freedom. I think I'll go blow myself up on the other side of the planet."

2 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger Katie said...

I love absurdity

Peace.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Nu, you're being a little vague here. I have no idea what you're talking about. Could you be more specific? Who is this Emporer you speak of? What is this 'freedom'?



JUST KIDDING!

You rock.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home