Friday, December 31, 2004

Blogging was so much easier during the summer...

Jesse Ogden and Robert are AWOL. They must not know the completely inocuous penalty for their actions, or they would still be writing today.

Jesse Ogden is a writer I've respected since I first read his writing on Lew Rockwell before he graduated high school. While I have total sympathy to any libertarian who is a philosophical anarchist, I can't comfortably place myself in that category at this time.

Robert, however, seems to be a genuine limited government type, like me. I know what we want is a pipe dream, but it did exist in this country, for the most part, until Uncle Abie came along and destroyed it.

Anyway, go read Lew Rockwell's column today. Mighty fine read, yessirree.

2 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's only a pipe dream if good men do nothing. History is a strange animal. It's often been stated that truth is stranger than fiction, for one never knows.

 
At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesse is done blogging forever, or until he changes his mind. I think he's sick of the way it's been used to fan intralibertarianism flame wars.

Sam Bhagwat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home