Thursday, October 28, 2004

PLJ sucks! And other news

When I first moved to New York back in 2000, I was instantly taken to WPLJ, 95.5 on the FM dial for all of you who aren't in the know. They play the stereotypical "80's, 90's, and today!" mix, but they have sunken further and further into suckitude.

What's happened with modern music? I liked modern music so much more before that music started being called oldies.

My wife and I turn on PLJ now and we wait for a song that doesn't stink.

Anyone with me here?

Anyhoo, I'm writing this as I take a break from supercharging my resume so that employers will be begging me to let them pay me for my services.

Heh.

2 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger The Chainik Hocker said...

I personally listen to Q104

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Yid said...

Yeah, they don't suck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home