Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Perl and Moving

I've been taking a class in programming in Perl, and the homework is kicking my rear right now.

Also, my wife and I are... well, not exactly moving, but let's just say we're changing residences, and leave it at that. :)

Together with these two things, and the fact that I'm trying to find the time to get together with a friend who, G-d willing, is about to become a chosson (a California wedding if it works out -- I've never been to the left coast), I am absolutely swamped. Therefore, I'll likely not have much time for this blog until after Rosh Hashanah.

I made five trips yesterday from our old place to our new place. Today, I made one trip, and my wife made three with her mother. Tomorrow, her sister will take care of our daughter while my mother in law and my wife do some moving. No heavy lifting, of course -- she's incubating right now. :)

Anyhoo, I'll try to steal some time at work to put together a blog entry and keep my loyal readers up to speed on what's happening on my end. I have a whole thing on the Kuzari and politics that's been building in my head since I saw the Chainik Hocker on Shabbos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home