Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Who is this Robert guy, anyway?

I don't know him, but I like his style, and his wit.

He and I have traded comments on each other's blogs, and I'm really enjoying his comments on life and politics.

He brought to my attention the Iraq War Was Wrong Blog, where the world's most inept and illiterate fools try to explain why the war was, like, totally wrong, you know?

I feel I should say that it is partly because of the idiot liberal reaction to the Iraq war that I had a knee-jerk response in favor of it, and became quite uncomfortable agreeing with Lew Rockwell and Harry Browne because here were people who clearly were not liberals, yet were very articulate and made sense why the war was wrong. Yet, the fact that so many liberal bozos were against it that made me feel that surely the war must have been justified.

This blog that Robert brought to my attention on his blog today is a case in point. The people who created this blog need to be subjected to a new form of reality TV based on Monty Python's skit about the fish-slapping dance where all participants must stand on a bridge and be hit so hard by an especially large trout that they fall into the river.

The caption under the title reads verbatim as follows:
"A wrong war like during the Iraq war was cannot just be sitted idly by by." --The Proprietor
The grammar in this statement feels like fingernails on a blackboard amplified by a loudspeaker. Obviously, I am one of the few people who escaped government schools and is actually capable of forming a complete sentence relatively free of grammatical error. I'll bet you dinner at Essex on Coney that these dolts went to public school.

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger whizler said...

Robert is not actually a person but rather an experimental program that trawls, Google-style, thousands of Internet pundits to create an amalgram of commentary.

Well, ok maybe not.

I'm flattered by your post. We appear to share not just similar political views but general outlook and sense of humor as well. Glad you're enjoying the blog and expect me to be a regular visitor here too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home