Thursday, August 26, 2004

Funny, you don't look like a neocon...

I went by the Iraq War Was Wrong Blog, because I wanted to read some funny comments by this person who can't seem to find his spell-check function, and is in desperate need of a grammar checking utility.

He put me on his blogroll. I'm flattered. Disturbed, but flattered.

He called me a Libertarian Neo-con.

Can you imagine that? He called me of all people a neo-con. Sure, my friends Chainik Hocker and Ipcha Mistabra are neo-cons to the bone, but I am most certainly not a neoconservative. Someone should send the Proprietor an email explaining the origins of the neocon movement and how it's the bed-buddy of the left. Thomas DiLorenzo wrote an article about this last year. I'll have to find it and link it.

Me? A neocon? Now, I'm pissed.

2 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Blogger The Chainik Hocker said...

Neener neener neener!You're one of us now!

Join us... joinnnn usss.... {zombie-like staggering}

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger Ipcha Mistabra said...

Yid join the Dark Side....I'm your father Yid..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home