Friday, August 20, 2004

Flattery gets you nowhere! ...err....

I'm a sucker for compliments, and after Jesse made such a nice compliment on my blog, I feel obligated to let him know how flattered I am, and link to this post on his (or is it her's -- Jesse is a unisex name) for the benefit perhaps of my friends, the Chainik Hocker and Ipcha Mistabra.

In other news, the email posting function still does not work properly, and I'm going to have to email Blogger about it.

Jesse, thanks for reading my blog. I have no idea how you found it, since I look on the list of blogs that include my interests, and I found everyone else's except for mine.

1 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger Jesse Ogden said...

I'm a guy. I found your blog by inputting the word libertarian in a search of the most recently updated blogs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home