Sunday, July 18, 2004

So, I have no patience this weekend....

As I write this post, I am trying my best to recover from a horrible chest cold that had me in bed the majority of Shabbos.

So, the Spousal Unit and I were in a hurry to get in all our laundry done before the start of the Nine Days, and luckily, we seem to have covered everything.

In other news, I decided I hadn't the patience to play with Debian on the only machine I own, and figure I'll learn the inner workings of a Linux machine when I have another machine lying around to play with.

I feel pathetic about it, but I hadn't the patience to deal with rebooting my machine to play a dvd whilst I figured out how to get sound working.

So, I'm typing this message from Mandrake 10. Not the best, but definitely not the worst. I just wish Texstar was still packaging rpms for Mandrake, as I'm still using the rpm of Red Hat's artwork that he made a year ago for Mandrake 9.1, and it's starting to show its age, and I haven't the time to tweak the latest from RH to make it work on my machine.

Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home